CCAMPIS Flier pdf
Child Care Access Means Parents in School (CCAMPIS)
- Provides no-cost and low-cost quality childcare services for infants, toddlers, and
preschoolers in a state certified preschool to enable student-parents to remain in
- Coordinates the delivery of comprehensive personal and academic support services to
participating parents via the Center’s extensive network of on-campus and community-based
- Provides unit-bearing practicum experience in the Children’s Center Lab School for
Early Childhood Studies (ECS) students.
- Engages families as partners in their child’s education by participating in Center
and home-based activities that support early literacy and healthy child development.
- Provides Twilight Childcare Program
- Summer: 5:45-9:15pm M-Th
- Fall and Spring: 6:15-9:45pm M-Th
- Provides research-based supplemental educational materials to support early literacy
in the home.
Must be Pell Grant eligible!!
- a current Allan Hancock College Student?
- military connected?
- a parent of a child with special needs?
- in good academic standing , as defined by financial aid?
- declared as degree or certificate-seeking?
- enrolled or intend to enroll full time?
- currently enrolled at Allan Hancock College or on the Children's Center waiting list?
- Not sure? Ask us!
Apply Now »
For more information, please contact Reena Herrera, CCAMPIS Enrollment Coordinator
at (805) 922-6966 ex. 3580 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Top of Page
Basic Law Enforcement Academy Student
"The most valuable thing I've learned in Law Enforcement is going to be integrity. You find yourself, you take responsibility for your mistakes you learn from them, you gain knowledge from them, and you become a better person. My whole mindset is different now, I go out there and I walk a little different. Allan Hancock has made a difference in my life. I know I'm accomplishing something that I can feel good about."
Submit a Testimonial »