- Allan Hancock College accepts foreign coursework whose evaluation reports have been
certified by NACES® (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services) & AICE®
(Association of International Credential Evaluators). Completed coursework will be
considered for lower-division unit credit only if the foreign institution is listed
in the American Council on Education (ACE) Book.
- If you are submitting COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY transcripts, make sure that the evaluation
is "Detailed or Comprehensive" and that it include the following items:
- Name of the Institution, dates attended, degrees earned, and graduation dates
- Course/Subject Level Identification (lower and upper division, etc.)
- Overall Grade Point Average
- List the semester unit value and grade equivalencies
- The official transcript must be mailed to: Allan Hancock College, Attn: Transcript
Evaluator, 800 S. College Drive, Santa Maria, CA 93454
- F-1 International Students: You must submit an evaluation that verifies your high
school transcript is equivalent to the completion of a U.S. high school diploma.
- Below is a brief list of accredited agencies (revised 10/29/2013):
Accredited by NACES®
Center for Applied Research, Evaluations, & Education, Inc.
P.O. Box 18358
Anaheim, CA 92817
Phone: (714) 237-9272
Fax: (714) 237-9279
Educational Records Evaluation Service, Inc (ERES)
601 University Avenue, Suite 127 Sacramento, CA 95825
Phone: (916) 921-0790
Fax: (916) 921-0793
Foreign Educational Document Service
PO Box 4091
Stockton CA 95204
Phone: (209) 948-6589
International Education Research Foundation, Inc.
PO Box 66940
Los Angeles CA 90066
Phone: (310) 390-6276
World Education Services, Inc.
PO Box 5087 Bowling Green Station
New York, NY 10274-5087
Phone: (212) 966-6311
Accredited by AICE®
Academic Credentials Evaluation Inst., Inc. (ACEI)
P.O. Box 6908
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Phone: (310) 275-3530
Fax (310) 275-3528
American Education Research Corporation (AERC)
P.O. Box 996
West Covina, CA 91793-0996
Phone: (626) 339-4404
Fax: (626) 339-9081
Foreign Credential Evaluations Inc.
1425 Market Boulevard Suite 330-PMB#305
Roswell, GA 30076
Phone: (770) 642-1108
Fax: (770) 641-8381
Globe Language Services, Inc.
303 Broadway Ste. 401
New York, NY 10007
Phone: (212) 227-1994
Fax: (212) 693-1489
Top of Page
Political Science Transfer
"Counseling helped me develop a Student Education Plan which organized my classes in a way to help me develop as a better student and make my course-load easier by taking courses that complemented each other. The semesters were designed for me to focus on my courses. Now I'm well prepared and disciplined to start my new chapter in life by attending CSU Northridge as a Political Science: Law and Society major."
Submit a Testimonial »